Hajj Package Economy 1E from $6495
- Accommodation in Madinah in Jawar Al Qaseefah or Al Khozama or similar 4 star hotel at 2/3 minutes walk to Masjid Al Nabvi
4 persons per room / from (1 Zill Hajj - 4 Zill Hajj )Include Breakfast and Dinner.
- Accommodation in Hotel style building in Makah Locate in Azizia 4-5 Persons per room or depending on room size as Hajj Ministry rules from (4st -14th Thul Hijjah) breakfast and dinner will be served.
Building accessible during all time
- Visit the Historical sites in Madina .
- Arafat accommodation in AC tents, fruits & refreshments will be served.
- Mina accommodation: in air conditioned tents 8 -13 Thul Hijjah with Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Transportations are in air conditioned buses.
- Imams will accompany the group.
- Additional charges apply when departing from cities other than NYC.
- Price does not include Dhabeeha $150 and Hajj fee $300 and $50 for shipping and handling
- No refund will be issue after July 01, 2012.
Moallam/Hajj Fee $300 /person
Qurbani Fee $150 /person
Shipping & Handling $50/person
(Add $700 addional/person for Canadian passport holders)
- Tentative departure from the US Sept 19/20, 2014
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia October 9/10, 2014
- Travel dates may vary according to selected flights.
- Round trip airfare from New York to Jeddah / Madinah
- One way airfare Jeddah/Madinah or Via A/C Buses
- Meet & assist upon arrival.
- Accommodations in Makkah at the above building.
- Accommodations in Madinah at 3 Star Hotel.
- Accommodations in Mina $ Arafat 6 days in A/C tents with 3 meals
- All transportation by air Condition Buses
- Ziarat Tours in Madinah
- Experienced tour guides
- Languages: Arabic, Urdu, English
Hajj package does not include:
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing ($300 expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK New York Airport.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $150)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
- Prices are based on airline fuel charge of May 2013.Clients are responsible for any major fuel surcharge and change in airline prices. Management keep the right to modify the program details to best fit to dates, improvements and others.
It's the requirement that during the Manasik (main hajj days) period that the group should stay in Minah Camp or closer to Minah. Azizia building proivdes extra comfort to Hujjaj where they can access their rooms during the main Manasik period for taking shower and resting some part of the day. At the best, it adds additional comfort during the few important days of Hajj and provides facility to keep your lugguge and for other daily use.